Are you interested in applying advanced technologies in the Enterprise
Java arena to build, from the ground up, our next generation
application platform? Are you passionate about trying new ideas that
have positive impact? Do you know why Rich Internet Applications are
valuable and how they improve user experience? If so...
We are looking for talented individuals (mid, senior, and architect
levels) to join our development team as we expand to meet the needs of
our growing company. We work in a fast-paced, dynamic, and
entrepreneurial environment encouraging participation and interesting
ideas. Application developers are responsible for developing and
maintaining strategic solutions supporting all aspects of our
business. Responsibilities span the entire software lifecycle using a
Scrum-based agile methodology.
* Work as a member of the development team participating in the full
software development lifecycle, including design, development,
testing, deployment, and maintenance.
* Construct software using modern software principles using state of
the art technologies.
* Collaborate with end-users to determine features, requirements and
* Troubleshoot and resolve application issues and assist technical
support with issues as needed.
Qualifications and Experience:
* 3-5 years of full lifecycle software development experience.
* Must have solid experience in successfully constructing applications
using Java technology.
* Experience with core Java technology, design patterns
* Knowledge and experience with web-based applications, rich-client
applications, and object-oriented software design and implementation
* Must have experience writing software using databases (SQL Server or
Oracle or MySQL).
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to accomplish tasks with minimal supervision.
* Solid organizational skills.
* BS Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or Science.
* Experience with least one persistence framework (e.g. Hibernate,
* Experience with J2EE technologies such as EJB, JPA, JMX, JMS
* Experience with application servers (JBoss, BEA Weblogic, IBM
* Agile experience is a plus.
* Cold Fusion experience is a plus.
* .NET experience is a plus.
Please feel free to contact me directly if you are interested.