Eugene Smiley on 3 Nov 2007 02:16:42 -0000

Re: [PLUG] PhillyLinux.org/net/com Registration Renewal Donations

Mike Leone wrote:
Eugene Smiley wrote:
Makes sense to me. Imagine someone donates $50 and a huge flame war
breaks out. One might conceivably feel entitled to take their ball (i.e.
their share of the domain names they paid for) and go home. Setting a
limit makes it more equitable. Less likely one would feel entitled. :)

How could they do that? The money is given to Mike and Elizabeth, and registered to them. If I got annoyed, there would be no way for me to take "my" share of the domain name, and "go home". The only people who could make changes to the domain names would be the registered owners. And that ain't me. :-)

I never said other people MAKE SENSE, Mike. Just watch Jerry Springer. lol