jeff on 3 Nov 2007 21:43:44 -0000

[PLUG] (WEP), latte, and random inevitabilities

Brian Vagnoni wrote:
>But wireless is nonetheless the future.

This in itself is a very large and horribly true statement.
I wish I had the wisdom to keep it up front in my alleged mind.

As far as I'm concerned, let them eat WEP, let them use Windows, and let
them tape their passwords to their monitors.  Unfortunately we're all
going to be impacted by THEM.

As I drive down the Blue Route once a week, I turn on airsnort (my wife
drives... sorry) and I look at the results.  The results show WEP, OPEN,
and WPA, in roughly that order.  WPAs are few.

We're doomed, you know.

-=-=-
... Windows - it's not an operating system; it's a virus