Matthew Rosewarne on 4 Nov 2007 19:06:46 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Hack/Sign

On Sunday 04 November 2007, Elizabeth Bevilacqua wrote:
> And there was some talk at a recent event (can't remember which one)
> for a more formal push to get us a logo. Someone had a friend who was
> an artist who could whip up some Ben Franklin penguin or something. I
> wouldn't object to folks creating a few logos that we could use and/or
> voting on a favorite.

Tux is by far the greatest asset we Linux people have in terms of being
recognised.  Having a poster-sized Tux-Franklin would likely be the easiest
thing to spot for people driving around trying to find the plug locations.
Perhaps he could be perched atop the PLUG/LOVE statue.

So, who wants to hack together a Tux-Franklin? (gasp, animal/human hybrids!)

%!PS: If you wanted to have a more accurate name, how about the South-Eastern
Pennsylvania Linux Association (SEPLA for short)? :>