Elizabeth Bevilacqua on 4 Nov 2007 06:40:29 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Hack/Sign

On 11/4/07, Jonathan Bringhurst <fintler@gmail.com> wrote:
> I just spent about 30 secs in Illustrator making the following...
>
> http://www.codecrazy.net/files/plug.png
>
> Any ideas to improve?

Looks good! Any way you can make it more 3D-ish?

The official name of the group is "Philadelphia area Linux Users
Group" - which might sound like a nitpick, but we do have two suburban
chapters now and some people get ticked off at the inaccuracy of
calling Malvern and Blue Bell "Philadelphia"

And there was some talk at a recent event (can't remember which one)
for a more formal push to get us a logo. Someone had a friend who was
an artist who could whip up some Ben Franklin penguin or something. I
wouldn't object to folks creating a few logos that we could use and/or
voting on a favorite.

--
Elizabeth Bevilacqua
http://www.princessleia.com