Chad V on 5 Nov 2007 13:21:29 -0000

[PLUG] passing the virtual hat

Quote from the PLUG announce for the Nov. 7 meeting:

We will also be "passing the hat" to renew the PhillyLinux.org/com/net
domain names. I'll be announcing and collecting the donations prior to
the meeting, please keep your donations to $10 or less.

Travel for work usually keeps me from attending the meetings.  Case in
point... this message being sent from Shanghai.

However, I do get a lot of help & input from this list, so I would like
to add some $ to the virtual hat if I can.  Is there a PayPal account
that I can send my contribution to?

I'm sure this applies to some others on the list as well.

Chad