Eugene Smiley on 5 Nov 2007 15:17:58 -0000

Re: [PLUG] passing the virtual hat

Chad V wrote:
However, I do get a lot of help & input from this list, so I would like
to add some $ to the virtual hat if I can. Is there a PayPal account
that I can send my contribution to?
I'm sure this applies to some others on the list as well.

Chad, Liz had said that this option is being discussed. It's not settled just yet. For understandable reasons the address won't be posted to the list, but I'm sure Liz will add you to the list to get it off-list.