Elizabeth Bevilacqua on 6 Nov 2007 02:12:54 -0000

Re: [PLUG] passing the virtual hat

On 11/5/07, Eugene Smiley <eug+plug@esmiley.net> wrote:
> Chad, Liz had said that this option is being discussed. It's not settled just
> yet. For understandable reasons the address won't be posted to the list, but I'm
> sure Liz will add you to the list to get it off-list.

Thanks for replying to this for me Eugene :)

I have a paypal address now to send donations to, and I *think* I
replied to everyone to asked for it. If not - nudge me off-list again
and I'll pass it along.

Thanks.

--
Elizabeth Bevilacqua