Brent Saner on 6 Nov 2007 19:39:43 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Hello!

  • From: "Brent Saner" <brent.saner@gmail.com>
  • To: "Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List" <plug@lists.phillylinux.org>
  • Subject: Re: [PLUG] Hello!
  • Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 14:39:36 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=Hk4BI/1gUjM1MgqKo/pW9tmyGGI2U7FpAGkqMEL/r4U=; b=qzUAukxSagq8JBnClIe98MhxH2sA8SpYFPEXtpoAUFdIT3lFT1KdZ9v1C8vU+x4+aG+VEzuOT5Pw1CfcXQYuzepvsq5iMYl1ngO8tvmfHvw7IPM8vseEirw0V4Kro/NJ3TyiMxkqoAr8cUPRflPO6N2AwOwnBGSEwDjsXgTm4/w=
  • Sender: plug-bounces@lists.phillylinux.org

i rarely do in-line quoting, but here we go!