Brent Saner on 8 Nov 2007 20:05:24 -0000

Re: [PLUG] lm-sensors & knoppix

  • From: "Brent Saner" <brent.saner@gmail.com>
  • To: "Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List" <plug@lists.phillylinux.org>
  • Subject: Re: [PLUG] lm-sensors & knoppix
  • Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 15:05:13 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=/76ouaQbcr0bMw63ug2zL97npLwLmcBxpQTVUCzmin8=; b=JMQTt29srqL8Szn+nsT8mkQeWgL2Uc41S8DjsluKFhSdKHGYxWE7O5ciMFUOkouItwsFR35wp+iUuOQasrFXIK+j/P0dACh8bvwzCnynGta8BLp7b/2EhQM6Y2jMKeZzuRC5FYhvfGWHRy4/Uv/hyl610vAR7hQwvEivgzmypFg=
  • Sender: plug-bounces@lists.phillylinux.org