TuskenTower on 12 Nov 2007 15:08:43 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Mark your calendar: iSCSI talk at PLUG West on Thursday

  • From: TuskenTower <tuskentower@gmail.com>
  • To: "Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List" <plug@lists.phillylinux.org>
  • Subject: Re: [PLUG] Mark your calendar: iSCSI talk at PLUG West on Thursday
  • Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 10:08:36 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; bh=cphbGU+uSn957FVCeE54HXfoA5OkqOWGzU5g1aORFoM=; b=gYKgbkuM0OZ8xD8oscq7caxyK5IYx9JvEXbBZ3bYmyFlva1HGUlHQ1olH69722FaofJy0xPkMpRYVuvGUyzPCqo5TntFDAup48E1RMsVhbJtT//OicB6D+Jv++hwtQEFjlg8x+j0R9GRhs3ocj4ZroH3meXP/dhcWzbjzYRuaqU=
  • Sender: plug-bounces@lists.phillylinux.org

For those of you either on the fence or not interested at all, Jim
Trocki wrote Mon (http://sourceforge.net/projects/mon/).  He is
actively working on iSCSI for deployment with Linux systems.  The
Linux systems group is working towards a proof of concept to replace
their aging primary ISO, netinstall, web, file, source control, and
everything else server.

thanks,
Amul