Brent Saner on 15 Nov 2007 20:19:03 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Knoppix / startup / /etc/skel question

  • From: "Brent Saner" <brent.saner@gmail.com>
  • To: "Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List" <plug@lists.phillylinux.org>
  • Subject: Re: [PLUG] Knoppix / startup / /etc/skel question
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 15:18:50 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=yZkzbB52h/K9PLN5G6U+MwfZRrwoxH0i362bIvUmkcw=; b=kLJdGLBzaINhXDt5oLfLSGnGf5PWm61YDdvIZsXCXPFlybD1ke4NEtT0PbHEPIKHcQ/hxJG0QTXX8j4YwuF9TpfbHa8uxT4Xpn1SwVzq2tvEVLl0LlkEAKzM1vJWPNOwB0qGQr0bj6NnnjZLwBHOqYcLFx6rbO1zUw+p5qcPrZA=
  • Sender: plug-bounces@lists.phillylinux.org

glad i could help!

and i guess i should have mentioned that you need to tell it to run the saveconfig script first. that's usually part of the remaster process, so i suppose i took that for granted. i'm glad you found a solution though!