Sean Burke on 20 Nov 2007 14:28:57 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Android Forums

  • From: "Sean Burke" <sean111@gmail.com>
  • To: "Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List" <plug@lists.phillylinux.org>
  • Subject: Re: [PLUG] Android Forums
  • Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 09:28:45 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; bh=MkoLqzADHMQwGTqVJI1W3/ihv/fqdnrp6BgkY9IZeyk=; b=KW1NHOCcMNE2Bjj3wlsk7k6RGe4eI2w4kXWFc4oNUUvJoAcsBRRd5B8QxTu2qvDz3527czO86ZoxyCV5ETLS4fB/anjgM72xUhtVS9zsqM8WpYXOtWZo96zRYeVU8NzCgmn+qlOD7aORf8xfktr4PBcSJThLxrMfJLAK1L8F7o4=
  • Sender: plug-bounces@lists.phillylinux.org

Well knowing how other things in the past have gone I say it's only a
matter of a week before someone puts out a hack to remove the ads off
the phone so doubt it will annoy to many people :P

Co-Owner: http://www.eshark.net
Personal Site: http://www.seansspace.com