Jonathan Bringhurst on 25 Nov 2007 21:01:01 -0000

Re: [PLUG] OT: PLUG Political Party Poll

  • From: "Jonathan Bringhurst" <fintler@gmail.com>
  • To: "Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List" <plug@lists.phillylinux.org>
  • Subject: Re: [PLUG] OT: PLUG Political Party Poll
  • Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 16:00:42 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; bh=4e+FYXSSIX0DSgtVYBFR6BVNEvLC/U7YFWqmG8Tp0Vo=; b=R8xMdLTwvTxoRUsZknSzH5l6PxyMM4CclEVLVXxaIDQ8X2zhqIlDI9RcRE2MBDIsQe+zbYAQ5Uv6RwGCDwpxCWtKavOKd6j0P7xIHvFwGBAaR6H41vxYYWBMX/yqt4a7R0V0wxKzAlvPS3LkilcvUM95bao09rfJss7ilfCD8sQ=
  • Sender: plug-bounces@lists.phillylinux.org

I can honestly say I'm undecided. I usually lean toward the left
however. It's just the whole Bush->Clinton->Bush->Clinton thing just
feels too close to an oligarchy for me to be comfortable with.

-Jon