Brian Vagnoni on 25 Nov 2007 20:53:34 -0000

[PLUG] OT: PLUG Political Party Poll

Ok, since we are close to Iowa, and for the my personal interest how are PLUG’ers politically aligned? There are of course rules for this post, no my party is better than your party. No you suck because you are a Repub, and I’m a Demo. Just a simple poll of your party and who you like. Please, please keep in simple folks. This is just like asking whether or not you drive a stick. There is no right or wrong here. I actually have an hypothesis about PLUG’ers, I figure most are center to left.

I’m a Demo this time around. Would  love to see either a Clinton/Obama or Obama/Clinton ticket. I also like Dennis and Biden. As far as the Repub’s go I’ve never seen a more sorry group of pasty white, old men(I’m a pasty white, somewhat old man so I can say that). But if I had to pick someone it would be either Huckabee or Clain.

Brian Vagnoni

Remember let’s please be civil if you want to change someone’s opinion do it off the list please.