Stephen Gran on 26 Nov 2007 01:17:58 -0000

Re: [PLUG] OT: PLUG Political Party Poll

I'm just going to add my voice to the general consensus.  Please stop.
This list has a fairly narrow focus, and the signal to noise ratio has
in the past been fairly high.  Please, when you want to post a mail
about politics, your dog, or some other thing that has nothing to do
with linux, stop a minute and think about what you're doing.  Asking
everyone else to do the work of filtering an unwanted thread is
effectively asking every single person on this list to have the
discipline that you lack.

Can we get back to talking about things with blinkenlights, please ?
|  Stephen Gran                  | His heart was yours from the first      |
|  steve@lobefin.net             | moment that you met.                    |