Andrew Gwozdziewycz on 26 Nov 2007 23:18:32 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Poll! editors (and possibly me burning at the stake)

  • From: Andrew Gwozdziewycz <apgwoz@gmail.com>
  • To: Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List <plug@lists.phillylinux.org>
  • Subject: Re: [PLUG] Poll! editors (and possibly me burning at the stake)
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 18:18:11 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:content-type:message-id:from:subject:date:to:content-transfer-encoding:x-pgp-agent:x-mailer; bh=o/o5HlNDOYcvro4686mZoRRaJjVkPeRKjvfsvgPRyj8=; b=tSYXRGr7quFXn48MV43OuDO3MB9yLpp/646acODOz+rHIljUTSEmYY+A/p6AmHni7Qd88R8tm+27/cEt2oMUhGl+dSlDbAOV5wIhYAvNmspxAGtBLvNonIcZhcoUDSPOun41h4TlmdCkslcnVawCF2xciLyaVUkoNDYQCYkD4+c=
  • Sender: plug-bounces@lists.phillylinux.org