[Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]
Re: [PLUG] Entering extended characters in Linux
- From: "Brent Saner" <email@example.com>
- To: "Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: [PLUG] Entering extended characters in Linux
- Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 10:03:11 -0500
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=Z4QaCHAwD2QTqP5TtFKgGOriPlrCq2FbK0CeYtwURo0=; b=hU5X3PaTTx6pH4w1bkVsO1r+f5jGBf0WJkEOR98fmfMfvFUPubrFuxckUPjDzpmY7OI80zeWxKZOFd5HrOUC9npaQd5ac1X/CpugKm2CMdgq9Jv7NU1TWyxvukHpZUFSx1sfIMNh30jNOMRIKETuoznzHI/6TzR/Mb2AAWwqnPM=
- Reply-to: Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List <email@example.com>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
please do this, the two of you; the community thanks you ahead of time. ;)
seriously, is there a reference that has everything listed out, or did you find it through trial-and-error?
and with what version of xorg did it change?
On Nov 28, 2007 9:44 AM, Art Alexion <email@example.com> wrote:
Funny, I started the same thing after first discovering the compose key. I
stopped half way. I can send you my progress if you want to work from there.
Mail me offlist.
Bill Gates is to hacking as Sid Vicious was to the Sex Pistols: no talent, everyone hates him, and he's just in it for the fame and money.
Philadelphia Linux Users Group -- http://www.phillylinux.org
Announcements - http://lists.phillylinux.org/mailman/listinfo/plug-announce
General Discussion -- http://lists.phillylinux.org/mailman/listinfo/plug