K.S. Bhaskar on 10 Dec 2007 16:17:43 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Full Time Linux/Infrastructure Systems Administrators (Midrange & Senior)

  • From: "K.S. Bhaskar" <bhaskar@bhaskars.com>
  • To: "Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List" <plug@lists.phillylinux.org>
  • Subject: Re: [PLUG] Full Time Linux/Infrastructure Systems Administrators (Midrange & Senior)
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 11:17:32 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; bh=Xpup2lw47YrJozZyRfFUpHL6S9b+JeV46gTI/4gjxD0=; b=pNGRYL6kGFSO/DEa5Lv8Sf/j0urhWWNWv+qh0gL5xvKVfUhZ+8NUZ3b8k1D0R+b9WfzUBOSavi0jqxD8BUbPJjOzeUzYL5StywRkyTP39brmgs1wACenfxJl/dfDBa5MFIxgDdBv1gUGOI0Nr0vqbbqt5Q252AN7qyl8346b+ns=
  • Sender: plug-bounces@lists.phillylinux.org

To whoever sent this e-mail, I would appreciate it if you would
identify yourself.  Otherwise it counts as spam in my book.

-- Bhaskar