Eugene Smiley on 10 Dec 2007 22:40:16 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Full Time Linux/Infrastructure Systems Administrators (Midrange & Senior)

K.S. Bhaskar wrote:
To whoever sent this e-mail, I would appreciate it if you would
identify yourself.  Otherwise it counts as spam in my book.

-- Bhaskar

Why? We have jobs posted on the PLUG list all the time. The job position entirely on topic and it's local to PLUG. Just because it's sent from a 'throwaway' email address doesn't make it spam.

</me votes not-spam. yet.>