Matthew Rosewarne on 11 Dec 2007 02:58:18 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Wireless access - from a security expert

On Monday 10 December 2007, Brent Saner wrote:
> if it can't, i'd at least suggest we just have an entire PLUG meeting
> dedicated to some sort of "open AP symposium debate" thing because then at
> least it'd either end in laughter or tears and not a drawn out discussion
> that really gets nowhere.

I think this just might be the case at the upcoming Central meeting...

So it'll be sort of like the Ubuntu LAN party, but with REAL violence!

But yes, it does seem unlikely that anyone's going do be doing much convincing
at this point.