Chad Waters on 13 Dec 2007 16:47:58 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Solution to unpleasant posting

On 12/13/07, brent saner <brent.saner@gmail.com> wrote:

> seconded. i've felt this way for about a month now, but didn't say
> anything at the worried expense of being flamed (which, unfortunately, i
> fear you very well may be, Art. i wish you luck. get your fire
> extinguisher ready.)

I'm not one to flame, but yes, I was very aware of that. I was hoping
that by omitting it, the post would be less open ended and less
tempting to pursue. Oh well, kudos to all of us for propagating this
even further. :)

I had my say and I'm done on this matter.

-Chad