Stephen Gran on 13 Dec 2007 18:12:05 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Solution to unpleasant posting

On Thu, Dec 13, 2007 at 11:25:09AM -0500, jeff said:
> brent saner wrote:
> >>I vote for Steve Gran's suggestion that serial offenders be addressed
> >>off-list.
> >
> >again, seconded (thirded?).
>
> *who* addresses them?
> by what standard, rule, convention, or authority?

mct asked a small group of other people to help him manage the list.
We'll keep an eye on things, but if anyone feels it's getting out of
hand, please feel free to send an email to -owner and we'll look into
it.

Take care,
|  Stephen Gran                  | Anything anybody can say about America  |
|  steve@lobefin.net             | is true.   -- Emmett Grogan             |