[Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]
Re: [PLUG] Solution to unpleasant posting
- From: brent saner <email@example.com>
- To: Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: [PLUG] Solution to unpleasant posting
- Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 12:54:02 -0500
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=YPQQTU77bJc7WS6V2HkaeTKJi+8fT3iXSAtYEbRILG4=; b=ighbb4fJKIByA8ExwsZX2M9vjM0pKrdWoV9aDmv7N7L4hNEBgsw8cIZopblxG7m4cnuKZ6N2D03jY+NvPcuD4j+cYd1eZycyGsJwKeykyqwOt4LWK3GyV+X0WEwKvZrHSh70AwRJjYZJXhOAQ6rwy/iU58gNmg+U+mSZsQ+dumE=
- Reply-to: Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List <email@example.com>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User-agent: Thunderbird 18.104.22.168pre (X11/20071022)
Eugene Smiley wrote:
If by "listmod" you mean mct, I'm quite sure he's a busy man and
doesn't want his inbox filling with these type of complaints. I know I
wouldn't. Would you?
even better yet, we could implement some sort of voting system.
now! who wants to code it?...
Bill Gates is to hacking as Sid Vicious was to the Sex Pistols: no talent, everyone hates him, and he's just in it for the fame and money.
Philadelphia Linux Users Group -- http://www.phillylinux.org
Announcements - http://lists.phillylinux.org/mailman/listinfo/plug-announce
General Discussion -- http://lists.phillylinux.org/mailman/listinfo/plug