Eugene Smiley on 13 Dec 2007 17:18:41 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Solution to unpleasant posting

brent saner wrote:
jeff wrote:
*who* addresses them? by what standard, rule, convention, or authority?

definitely a valid question.
i think it should even work better that if you take concern with something, bring it up with the listmod off-list. if the listmod gets more than X concerns then they address it with the OP. otherwise, they tell everyone to quit being such a baby (in not as much words) because it's impossible to always please everyone.

If by "listmod" you mean mct, I'm quite sure he's a busy man and doesn't want his inbox filling with these type of complaints. I know I wouldn't. Would you?