Matthew Rosewarne on 8 Jan 2008 16:40:04 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Sharing an Internet Connection

On Tuesday 08 January 2008, Alex Launi wrote:
> We're not all dumb. Many of us just aren't smug enough to use Debian.

For clarity's sake, it's not that being smug makes one use Debian, but rather
that using Debian tends to make one smug about it. :>

Regardless, I'd very much like to see this notion of config files being an
effective way to manage configuration go the way of the serial port.