brent saner on 9 Jan 2008 10:54:15 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Linux Certification

for what it's worth, you can find pretty much anything you could ever
want to know about RedHet certs here:
https://www.redhat.com/training/

it's a little hard to navigate, but it's a great place to start in terms
of test centers etc.

--
Brent Saner
215.264.0112(cell)

http://www.thenotebookarmy.org

Bill Gates is to hacking as Sid Vicious was to the Sex Pistols: no talent, everyone hates him, and he's just in it for the fame and money.