Matt Mossholder on 9 Jan 2008 11:12:48 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Linux Certification

I took the RHCE 300 class/exam, and it was just shy of $3K... that is 4
days of fast track prep, followed by the exam. I believe the exam costs
about $700 alone.

I took it in D.C., due to timing, but they have the course in King of
Prussia as well. I believe you can do just the exam at the same
location.

		--Matt