brent saner on 10 Jan 2008 09:27:36 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Linux Certification

i was under the impression that there's actually several ubuntu certs
available, one of them being desktop implementation...

--
Brent Saner
215.264.0112(cell)

http://www.thenotebookarmy.org

Bill Gates is to hacking as Sid Vicious was to the Sex Pistols: no talent, everyone hates him, and he's just in it for the fame and money.