Alex Launi on 20 Jan 2008 08:03:30 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Compiz Question/speaking of ATI drivers..

Did you get dual head with the free ati/radeon drivers or the proprietary fglrx drivers? I've been struggling to get dual-head going for a day or two with fglrx. I can't even get clone mode with them, I can get clone with vesa, but that's no good at all. If you've gotten even close to dual head with fglrx could you  post or email me off list your xorg.conf?