Art Alexion on 20 Jan 2008 10:05:52 -0800

[PLUG] speaking of ati drivers...

Any ideas on how to fix some problems I am having with radeon and kaffeine.  I
prefer the kaffeine interface to mplayer gxine vlc, etc., but some files
sometimes drop you out of X, or display as moving Jackson Pollack paintings.
The same stuff plays in mplayer and xine, but I prefer the kaffeine
interface.  The problem is only occurring on the radeon video, and the same
version of kaffeine with the same files has no problem on another machine
with onboard intel video.