holdenergy on 23 Jan 2008 15:34:01 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Adventures in PCMCIA wireless

I have had lots of fun installing various wireless cards on oddball systems.

One big duh moment came with one of them that I was trying to get WPA working, but the card was old enough that it did not support WPA, only WEP.

I didn't realize that and the distro (I think it was DSL) did not provide any feedback regarding the situation.

That was nice to finally solve.

-Andrew