Art Alexion on 26 Jan 2008 09:55:04 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Adventures in PCMCIA wireless

On Wednesday 23 January 2008 18:33:54 holdenergy wrote:
> I have had lots of fun installing various wireless cards on oddball
> systems.
>
> One big duh moment came with one of them that I was

That is the case here, but I knew that and was only trying to configure WEP.
The problem is that after the first try that went very smoothly, it will no
longer browse any wireless networks.  It seems to recognize the card and
configure it as eth1, but does not seem to want to try to use it.

I am going to try James' suggestions.  Had a really busy week at so didn't get
a chance to try during the week.