JP Vossen on 30 Jan 2008 13:44:17 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Introduction To Lisp

> Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 00:02:31 -0500
> From: "Kyle R. Burton" <kyle.burton@gmail.com>
>
> Is the PLUG West group interested in an intro to lisp presentation?
> I'll be happy to volunteer to give one.
>
> Just let me know,

+1 for me too (since I originally asked for it :).  I've been sitting on
the thread since a few people responded they might like to talk and I
haven't found time to poll them.  They are <goes and looks>:

You (Kyle R. Burton)
Above and
http://lists.netisland.net/archives/plug/plug-2008-01/msg00402.html

Josh Goldstein (on Scheme)
http://lists.netisland.net/archives/plug/plug-2008-01/msg00160.html

OK, for some reason I thought there were more than just you two.  You
both wanna fight it out, or shall we have Kyle take it since it since he
followed up? :-)

Other people, including Toby DiPasquale and John Claus (off-list) gave
interesting and useful answers in the thread.

Thanks to all...
JP
Microsoft has single-handedly nullified Moore's Law.
Innate design flaws of Windows make a personal firewall, anti-virus
and anti-malware software mandatory. The resulting software arms race
has effectively flattened Moore's Law on hardware running Windows.