Morgan Jones on 31 Jan 2008 21:51:17 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Debian-SAMBA Suggestions

Chad and Chris are right.  I have been using Linux as my primary desktop
for nearly 10 years and I wouldn't run Debian as my desktop.  Ubuntu
really is that good.

It's also not dumbed down, it's a competent Linux distro under the hood
that you can learn on and experiment with whenever you like.  But you'll
be able to configure the network when you get burned out from learning
the underlying configuration.

-morgan