Chad Waters on 12 Mar 2008 09:56:34 -0700

Re: [PLUG] web file transfer app ("FTP frontends")

On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 12:38 PM, Fred Stluka <fred@bristle.com> wrote:
> Chad,
>
>  If security is a concern, use SSH instead of FTP.  It sends things
>  including username/password encrypted, not plain text like FTP.

No, its got to be a web interface. Easy to use for me and you doesn't
necessarily mean easy to use for  the general population. Trust me,
I'll love to resolve this with SCP, but its not an option.

The host will be isolated on a dmz and be used solely for this
purpose. Maybe I'll only have the firewall open to it on an as needed
basis.

-Chad