Matt Ayres on 13 Mar 2008 07:58:05 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Business FiOS and routers

I know this is completely not what you asked for, but check out Juniper
Netscreen SSG series.  They run between $500-700 and include a whole lot
of features including VPN/IPSec, anti-virus, anti-phishing/spyware,
anti-spam, DoS mitigation, and Intrution Protection (IPS) at the
firewall level.

http://www.juniper.net/products_and_services/firewall_slash_ipsec_vpn/ssg_5_slash_ssg_20/