K.S. Bhaskar on 18 Mar 2008 16:17:09 -0700

[PLUG] Linux distribution for virtuous machines

What is a good Linux distribution to use for building virtual
machines?  I previously used DSL (damnsmalllinux.org), but I need a
2.6 kernel and a more contemporary selection of packages.  VM size is
important - both Debian Stable and Ubuntu server VMs are bigger than
DSL, but I don't need a graphical desktop - just character mode.  Any
recommendations on distros I can use to get me a small character mode
VM with a 2.6 kernel?

Thanx muchly, in advance.

-- Bhaskar