Eric on 5 Apr 2008 16:48:09 -0700

Re: [PLUG] OT: GPS Recommendation Wanted

Brian Vagnoni wrote:
> Cartorrent....?
>
> http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology...ent.technology
> <http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/2008/jan/17/researcanddevelopment.technology>
>
> Will they ever learn. Can you imagine the security nightmare this
> represents. We are so consumed by what we can do with technology that we
> never consider if we should.

Brian... fantastic line:  "We are so consumed by what we can do with technology
that we never consider if we should."

This sentiment echos discussions I've had over the past few years about the
ethics of all sorts of stuff that technology enables.

Thanks!  I'll be quoting you!

Eric
--
#  Eric Lucas