Ugarit Ebla on 15 Apr 2008 18:24:00 -0700

Re: [PLUG] wifi in phillie

Brian and Jeff thank you all for replying to me. With or without beer is fine.

I went to Univ. of Penn's Cosi and there were many AP's available but none of them would permit SSH :-(  and the upload speeds were only 80 kbps! So it was  pretty disappointing.

I was planning to use Jedit (with the sftp plugin) to edit remote shell scripts for work, but had to go back because of the port blocking.

jeff wrote:
Brian Vagnoni wrote:

With or without Beer?

Yoo Hoo?