Daniel W. Ottey on 16 Apr 2008 05:39:01 -0700

Re: [PLUG] wifi in phillie

Sad that they might be blocking outbound port 22.  If this is a home server you're connecting to (or at least one you can hop through), you could try running your home SSH server on port 443 (or some other more common port?) as well.  That is how I get around port 22 outbound being blocked at my company.

-- Dan