Trevor Pankonien on 28 Apr 2008 11:11:57 -0700

Re: [PLUG] syslog - any easy way out?

On the topic of netflow, does anyone know of a good (free) frontend for
analyzing netflow information.  Tried ntop, but that was unable to keep up
with a large amount of information coming off of a CMTS.  nfdump seems
promising but thus far I have been unsuccessful in getting nfsen (WebUI for
nfdump) setup properly.  If anyone has any other suggestions I would be happy
to hear them.