Erek Dyskant on 2 May 2008 07:00:46 -0700

Re: [PLUG] ssh key based authentication

On Fri, 2008-05-02 at 09:52 -0400, Dan Perez wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm having an issue with ssh key based authentication on a solaris
> box.  I'm trying to set it up so I can login in to numerous userids on
> this box without a password.  I've created my rsa keys and put my
> public keys in the users' authorized_keys files.  I can ssh without a
> password to some of the users but not all of them and I can't find the
> difference with the two sets of users.

Dan,
	Check the appropriate log files (messages and secure) and see if it
says anything about the login attempts.  Often this problem is because
of overly lax permissions on the .ssh directory or the authorized_keys
file

Regards,
Erek Dyskant