Michael Leone on 4 May 2008 15:25:21 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Microsoftian Encephalitis & failure to WindowsUpdate

JP Vossen wrote:

>> To add insult to injury, I had to find a fix because Win Updates
>> completely, persistently and repeatedly failed to function.  Fortunately
>> a teammate put together a bat file to fix this as the others had
>> experienced it too.
>
> I've had that problem.  Can you share the batch file/fix?

I have one at work, I can post tomorrow. But the should be searchable ..

You have to delete the downloaded patches, and restart the BITS
services, IIRC ...

--
Michael J. Leone                  Registered Linux user #201348
<mailto:turgon@mike-leone.com>