Erek Dyskant on 25 May 2008 10:41:42 -0700

[PLUG] OT: Seeking Linux Employment

Howdy All,
	I'm currently a System Admin and Project Manager for an Internet
consulting company based out of Western New York.  On the system admin
side I manage their server infrastructure, which is a combination of
shared hosting, dedicated servers, and dedicated clusters.  On the
project management end, I manage web application development projects,
and also do some PHP coding as needed.
	We use primarily a LAMP stack with CentOS for our web application
customers, with a smattering of other technologies as needed. We're also
in the proof of concept stage for a Xen cluster to offer virtual
dedicated clusters for web hosting customers (a combination of several
xen instances per customer, load balancing, and shared storage)
	I have family ties to the Philly area and would be interested in moving
back.  I'm looking for a system administrator, senior system
administrator, project manager, or product manager position.
	You can download a copy of my resume from
http://erek.blumenthals.com/blog/about/

Regards,
Erek Dyskant