JP Vossen on 11 Jun 2008 14:39:38 -0700

Re: [PLUG] How to figure out my UPS needs

 > Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 16:47:56 -0400
 > From: TuskenTower <tuskentower@gmail.com>
 >
 > You might want to try bribing her with expensive jewelry.

At which point I have nothing left over with which to buy the generator.

If you have a new baby and are paranoid about the land line (if VoIP
even counts), what about your cell phones?  Perhaps you and your wife
get different carriers?  Though then you lose the family plan deals.

:-)
JP