Brian Vagnoni on 21 Jun 2008 14:19:17 -0700

[PLUG] Wacom/Tablet Stuff FYI

The Wacom people have been extremely OSS friendly since the beginning. Releasing Linux drivers right along side Windows.

The Linux Wacom Project

http://linuxwacom.sourceforge.net/

Problem: Other

Problem Description: When will Linux(OpenSuse 10.x +) drivers be available for the hp tx2500z. If there is a beta I would like to take part.

From: Wacom

Hello Brian,
I checked with our UNIX engineer and it is not yet supported in the Linux driver provided by sourceforge.com. She indicated that a beta version will be available by the end of this month. She provided the following info for a temporary fix.

" He can patch a temporary driver from
SourceForge.net: Detail: 1949610 - zappacky's USB TabletPC patch for now."
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1949610&group_id=69596&atid=525126