Glenn Kelley on 23 Jun 2008 17:43:30 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Why Virtualize? church

I am a pastor as well.
Shoot me their information (glenn(at) unboxedchurch.com )
I would love to share with them what we are doing for churches

we run www.WebEmpoweredChurch.com a non profit - (FREE) open source
CMS system built for churches and ministries.
All LAMP based - it will work w/ windows... but still LAMP based.

glenn