Art Alexion on 24 Jun 2008 07:44:00 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Linux-compatible personal audio players?

On Tuesday 24 June 2008 10:25:25 am Glenn Kelley wrote:
> Something is wrong (well at least a big change) with society when we
> as parents start talking about "Hand Me Downs from the Kids"
>
> ROFL
>
> It was not long ago that we used to make sure they got the hand me
> downs...

Yeah, I wasn't sure whether they were hand-me-downs or hand-me-ups.  I any
case, I get them when the coolness factor expires.  My mini is pink.
Fortunately, I don't need to rely on my gadgets for masculinity, or coolness.