Glenn Kelley on 4 Aug 2008 17:38:20 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Asterisk LIVEcd

I have had a few that have come to me and asked if these would work
short answer - maybe
If you have time to tinkle around with them

Check out Telephonydepot.com

they are local to us - here in Philadelphia
I have purchased from them - and they stand behind what they sell.

you can get a sip phone (depending on features) for well under $100
from them
sub $65 range even

Glenn